This plug-in allow you to use some micro-blogging services directly within Dotclear.
With this plugin, you can :
- Manually send message from the Dotclear admin pages to 1 or more account of 1 or more services
- Automatically send message each time you post a new blog entry.
- Display your status on your blog trough a widget
This plugin support the above services :
- Author: Jeremie
This plugin is currently in Beta stage.
Download the current Beta Release : Micro-Blogging 0.3
Known issues :
- (fixed) The widget do not manage the Dotclear cache and is not refreched unless the blog is changing.
- There is an issue with planified post which do not send notes.
Plan to be the first stable release.
- Admin : Send note to any service available
- Admin : Auto send note on new blog post to any service available
- Public : Widget available to display a user or user's friends lifestream
- Service supported :
Implementation of new service depend on users requests or contributions
- Admin : Display user lifestream and allow to delete some note previously send
- Public : Add of the "life" URL scheme to have pages that combine user's lifestream
- New service supported :
- Facebook http://facebook.com
Add support for non text services such as Flickr or YouTube
Bugs and features requests